CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Monday, February 09, 2004

met denise in holland for coffee.. or rather, blended drinks at breko's.

great time talking and all. and its like.. we've both realised the same things after so long. i dont know how to pin point it exactly.. but hell. yar.

saw beks! twice.. once outside sweet secrets and then on the bus. haha. and are we meeting tomorrow?

i need a haircut! need to trim my hair.. its getting outta shape at the back and the ends are sticking out!! growls. and im always so lazy to blow dry my hair already. thats why i always bring my hair wax out.. no matter how small my bag is, my hair wax MUST be inside.. incase if i do try on clothes or something, i will have something to style my hair with. okay. that was so uncalled for..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home